Julia was a fantastic addition to our conference. She took complex information and distilled it into graphic notes that enhanced learning, provided beautiful visuals, and added an element of fun to the day. Her work played perfectly to our social media strategy of creating Instagram-worthy content to help fulfill our nonprofit's educational mission.
- Autoimmune Hepatitis Association board member
- I invest in Julia’s visual recording for important workshops not just for a great deliverable, but mostly because her works drives engagement - she brings an element of creativity and real-time intrigue as participants watch their ideas come to life on her boards.
- Chief of Staff & VP, Organization + People
- Heritage Environmental Services
- The purpose of the Emerging Opportunities Innovation Workshop is to encourage faculty and staff at Rose-Hulman to explore new ideas for co-curricular initiatives.Inviting Julia Reich to EOIW represented a new strategy to encourage faculty and staff to think creatively about emerging opportunities on our campus. As the attendees worked on their new ideas through discussion and taking notes, Julia provided a visual representation of their ideas. This alternative mode to capture ideas supported those attendees who are more visual than verbal learners, and it also helped all attendees to see how their proposals might be interested by others. The creation of a visual record of the workshop is also an important way to document what the attendees did. We can use the visual notes throughout the summer as the attendees progress with their projects, and we can use them when school starts again to demonstrate these ideas and even recruit others to work on these projects. In this way, the visual notes serve to encourage buy in for new initiatives on our campus.
- Interim Dean, Cross-Cutting Programs and Emerging Opportunities & Professor of English
- ROSE-HULMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
[Julia created] an amazingly beautiful, warm, creative, thoughtful graphic for a project I worked on.
We used the graphic for workshop material and Julia made a poster which served as the backdrop for the entire day.
Everyone appreciated the artistry of the graphic but more than that it became a reference point for collaboration and cross sector communication.
The end result is that a workshop about collaboration now has a brand that reflects the wonderful character, assets and collaborative spirit of the region.
- Founder and Principal
- Finch Network
- I found your presentation useful, reinforcing, and inspiring —Useful in that it provided an organized approach to assessing a Brand’s meaning, purpose, and value.Reinforcing in that when I thought of our Brand, many of the questions you asked were answerable in the affirmative!Inspiring in that many of the questions asked were “oh, yes, we should know that and/or do that” reminders — creating a to do list — for which I am grateful.
Working with Julia was smooth and easy. She was wonderfully accommodating with my requests for tweaks and "can we try...?" She also gave thoughtful suggestions and options throughout the process, and provided a beautiful final product that I'm not only proud to share, but that made clear and understandable some dense, detailed findings.
- Nonprofit Consultant
- JLI Consulting
If your favorite non-profit is in need of assistance with branding, messaging, or logo development, I highly recommend Stone Soup Creative. Julia has a wealth of expertise and experience with small and large nonprofits from a variety of industries.
Julia is a responsive, thoughtful, a clear communicator, and an excellent listener. I felt heard, respected, and like she cared about my outcomes as much as I did.
We first worked with Julia on a single infographic for a presentation in 2012, but that experience was so positive that we have continued going back to her for bigger and bigger projects. All of the work she has done for us is clean, professional, seamlessly integrated into our existing graphic identity, and most of all beautiful. Julia is also an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend her enough!
It was truly a pleasure working with Julia and Stone Soup Creative. She understood my vision and translated that into a powerful and aesthetically appealing document that exceeded my expectations.
From concept to end product, working with Julia Reich and her team of talented, conscientious and accessible professionals—who crafted a beautiful design for us—was truly a pleasure.
I love working with Julia and Stone Soup. In addition to creating a beautiful product, they are very good at listening to what we want and are willing to engage in a creative dialogue about how to achieve the results we're looking for.
Our collaboration with Julia has been wonderful starting with the initiative to redesign our logo way back in 2007. Each project from then on has been handled beautifully, with attention to our special needs, conveying the message of our mission to the communities we serve. In the market we serve her design efforts translate to an easily recognized symbol of quality and integrity.
Thank you so much for the webinar—it was amazing. All of the feedback we have received so far has been fantastic. They loved the content, the way you presented and the resources they were given to dig deeper.